Five natural treatments for hair loss
1. Coconut oil and lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (60 g)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (10 ml)
- Pour the coconut oil into a bowl (melt it if firm) and mix with the lemon juice.
- Divide the hair into sections and apply the treatment over the roots.
- Massage for 5 minutes and allow to work for one hour.
- Then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
2. Aloe vera and almond oil
- 5 tbsp aloe vera gel (75 g)
3 tablespoons almond oil (45 g)
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf and mix with the almond oil.
- Moisten the hair and apply the treatment from the root all the way to the tops.
- Leave to work for 40 minutes and rinse.
- Do the treatment 3 times a week.
3. Castor oil and honey against hair loss
Castor oil contains fatty acids that can give brittle hair much nutrition and thus make the hair stronger and thicker. To enhance the effect, we have added honey that contains nutrients that are moisturizing and combats hair loss.
- 5 mask castor oil (75 g)
- 3 tablespoons honey (75 g)
- Pour the castor oil into a bowl and mix the honey.
- Moisten the hair and apply the treatment over the scalp.
- Massage gently for 5 minutes and then allow to work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
4. Salvia, rosemary and jojoba oil
The essential oils we mix in this natural treatment contain substances that stimulate hair growth and strengthen the hair from the roots.
It is a perfect treatment for hair loss, split peaks and dryness.
- 3 tablespoons jojoba oil (45 g)
- 1 teaspoon sage oil (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary oil (5 g)
- Pour jojoba oil into a bowl and mix in the sage and rosemary oils.
- Divide the hair into batches and sprinkle the oil over the roots.
- Massage for 5 minutes and then allow to work for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo. Repeat 3 times a week.
5. Buckhorn clover against hair loss
Seeds of fenugreek contain fatty acids, antioxidants and small amounts of amino acids, which stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and thereby the hair growth.
These nutrients make hair thicker and are yet another of our good treatments for hair loss.
- 2 tablespoons seeds of fenugreek (20 g)
- 2 1/2 dl water (250 ml)
- Boil the water. When it boils, place the fenugreek.
- Allow draining until the seeds are soft and then mash them to a batter.
- Apply the paste over the scalp and leave to work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water. Repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
Are you bothered by hair loss? While it is important to keep track of what you eat and what lifestyle you have, you can also get help with hair loss with these natural treatments. Try the one that seems the most interesting and you will see for yourself how good it is to give you strong and healthy hair.