Here are 10 good beauty tips that you can think of when it comes to getting nice skin and counteract aging in the skin with the help of antiaging care.
With these tips, I hope you will know what to look for when choosing a skin product for you.
1) There are two rules that I have heard that all experts agree on and that is to use retinol at night (vitamin A which stimulates collagen production, combats wrinkles and counteracts acne) as well as to use sunscreen daily.
2) Sun protection every morning is important, SPF with at least 30 is recommended.
3) As soon as you start to notice dark spots from sun damage to the skin, which often occurs at age 20, it is time to use retinol with vitamin C which counteracts wrinkles and fine lines and even large blackheads and pigmentation, vitamin C is very good for this.
4) Good cleansing products and peels remove dead skin cells and facilitate other products to penetrate deep down the skin.
5) To get really good moisturizing of the skin, you need a combination of fats and oils. Eating the right fat such as salmon and other fatty fish is important, but you also need products containing Ceramides, Shea butter, fatty-acid-rich botanical oils and hyaluronic acid that can hold 1000 times their weight in water.
When you are around 50, you should follow your instinct to upgrade to “fatter” products.
6) Sleep lines and wrinkles are formed in the skin when the face is pressed against the pillow and the key to preventing them is to sleep on your backs. They can be fixed with fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane but they will come back if you continue to sleep in the same way.
7) Vitamin E is good for the skin and is therefore a common ingredient in ointments and creams for the skin. Vitamin E acts as a kind of preservative for the skin with its antioxidant capacity. Vitamin E can thus alleviate various skin problems such as dry skin, itching, eczema and rashes and cracks in the skin. The vitamin increases oxygen supply to the skin cells which increases circulation and speeds up healing of the skin.
Vitamin E can also, to some extent, protect the skin from damage in connection with UV radiation. The vitamin provides direct protection against UVB. This applies both to external use, ie in the form of cream or ointment on the skin, and internal use
8) To even out the skin tone and get more glow in the skin, look for products that contain vitamin C, it also matures the brown spots in the skin.
9). You can tighten the skin by looking for products with peptides. Peptides are a type of protein, an amino acid chain that helps, among other things, the collagen in the skin. Peptides stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis. It has been seen that peptides heal skin damage caused by the sun and wrinkles became measurably less deep. The whole purpose is to build up the collagen in the skin and make the skin live and reduce the breakdown. You can start using peptides in the products when you detect small lines in the skin. Another ingredient that you should look for is Hyalorenoic Acid which helps the skin with moisture and fills in fine lines.
10) If you want to reduce the bags under your eyes, you should reduce the salt. Drink plenty of water and avoid sweets and alcohol, which cause inflammation that leads to bags under the eyes.
Good beauty tips for your skin are besides taking care of the skin properly eating right and sleeping well that you have good creams with the right ingredients for your particular skin.